BNO & Personal Tax Consultancy

If you’re from Hong Kong and are a British national (overseas) you and your family members can apply for a British National (Overseas) visa. This is known as a BNO visa. It allows you to live, work and study in the UK.

You can apply for the BNO visa from overseas, but you should wait for a decision on your application before you travel to the UK.

Our range of BNO related consultancy includes:

  • Advice on working/ Trading in the UK
  • Tax planning
  • Advice on overseas property
  • Advice on UK tax law




  • 對在英國工作/做生意提供建議
  • 稅務籌劃
  • 對海外物業處置的諮詢
  • 對英國稅務法律的相關建議